Glimpse into North Korea in 4 hours' layover Tour
from US$90 per person & up
(Private tour, per person price varies by group size)
Entry Korea policy (updated , April 1, 2023)
Tourists holding passports from visa-free countries as listed below, No need any extra application for entry.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macao, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, US (including Guam)
If you have only a few hours’ layover at Incheon airport, why not have a glimpse to North Korea through the border where is about 65km away from Incheon airport. Based on our private tour service inclusive pick up & drop off at airport, you only need 4 hours to visit Odusan Unification Observatory where is about 3 km away to North Korea town. If time allows, also visit Imjingak Peace Park where displays Freedom Bridge and Locomotive Train as relics from Korea War.
What to expect
Our driver guide will meet you at Incheon airport or Incheon Port. After 1 hour’s drive to arrive:
(1) Odusan Unification Observatory, visit exhibition hall and theater to learn more about North Korea through photos, documents, models and video. then move to roof top to see North side with telescope available, from here you can discover the most mysterious country and their Village and buildings, farmers and solders working in that side.
(2) Visit Imjingak Peace Park to see freedom bridge where about 12,700 POWs return to South Korea, and locomotive train with 1020 bullet holes on it shows us how hard the war was, have a look from top of terrace where are only few miles from military area.
(3) After tour, you will be dropped off at airport.
This tour is available from 8:00am to 13:00p.m. starting from Incheon airport or Incheon Port, please make sure you still have 2 hours prior to your departure time after this 4 hours’ tour.
- Admission fee
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop off from airport
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Incheon International airport
8:00 am.-13:00 pm. Tuesday to Sunday
- Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 3 days or more before the tour date.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days or less before the tour date.
You may also like...
Please tell us if you have any questions: