Half Day DMZ tour & drop off at Incheon airport
from US$120 per person & up
(Private tour, per person price varies by group size)
- Enjoy private DMZ tour on your departure day with no wasting time.
- Check out in the morning with your luggage putting in minivan.
- Match your busy schedule in Korean trip at last minute.
- See North Korea and feel tension in military area.
- Smooth transfer to airport without hassles from multi routes.
What to expect
Our driver guide will pick you up at your hotel in Seoul, and arrive Imjingak peace park to start DMZ tour after 60 minutes’ driving . Your and you guide will take a shuttle bus to pass through check point, you will stop at:
(1) Dorasan Observatory for 20 minutes to see North Korea city, guard post etc..
(2) move to 3rd tunnel (stay 60 minutes) to walk down to see infiltration tunnel dug by North Korea during cold war and watch video to learn about Korea war.
(3) visit Unification village for take a break and souvenir shop available, then return to Injingak peace park.
(4) After tour, move to Incheon airport.
This tour requires no later than 8:00 a.m. starting from Seoul and takes 6-7 hours to finish whole course at airport. e.g. starting at 8:00a.m. in Seoul, arriving airport at 14:00p.m. Please make sure you still have 3 hours prior to your flight after the tour.
- Admission fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at airport
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
your designated place in Seoul
7:30a.m.-8:00a.m. from Tuesday to Sunday ( Monday & national Holiday closed)
Drop off point:
- Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 3 days or more before the tour date.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days or less before the tour date.
Please note before booking:
It will take alternative tour: (In the event the DMZ closed by army due to security issue, or the ticket sold out due to limited availability).
If regular DMZ tour impossible: (change to visiting Odusan Observatory, Freedom Bridge, Korean War Abductees Memorial, Imjingak Peace Gondola).
Please tell us if you have any questions: