DMZ tour pick-up and drop off at Incheon airport
from US$130 per person & up
(Private tour, per person price varies by group size)
Entry Korea policy (updated , April 1, 2023)
Tourists holding passports from visa-free countries as listed below, No need any extra application for entry.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macao, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, US (including Guam)
- Enjoy a smooth and flexible DMZ tour while your layover at Incheon airport.
- Match your schedule between your arrival and departure.
- Valuable opportunity to understand 2 Korea’s situation.
- See north Korea and feel tension in military area.
- Guide will take care all of your concerns, even no need exchange money.
- Private transfer without hassles.
What to expect
Our driver guide will pick you up at Incheon airport, arriving Imjingak peace park to start DMZ tour after 70 minutes’ driving .You and your guide will take a shuttle bus to pass through check point. You will stop at
（1）Dorasan Observatory for 20 minutes to see North Korean city, guard post etc..
（2） move to 3rd tunnel (stay 60 minutes) to walk down to see infiltration tunnel dug by North Korea during cold war and watch video to learn about Korea war.
（3）visit Unification village for take a break and souvenir shop available, then return to Injingak peace park. You can have lunch and seeing around at Injingak peace park.
（4）After tour, return to Incheon airport.
- Admission fees
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
7:30a.m- 8:00a.m from Tuesday to Sunday ( Monday & national Holiday closed)
- Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 3 days or more before the tour date.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days or less before the tour date.
Please note before booking:
It will take alternative tour: (In the event the DMZ closed by army due to security issue, or the ticket sold out due to limited availability).
If regular DMZ tour impossible: (change to visiting Odusan Observatory, Freedom Bridge, Korean War Abductees Memorial, Imjingak Peace Gondola).
Please tell us if you have any questions: